Thursday, November 18, 2010

Freebie for you and a mini kit for playing along at DSO!

I released my brand new kit, "Train Time" yesterday:

You can pick it up for 30% off for the rest of November at all my stores :)

Personal Store | SHCO | DSDI | Scrapable | PDP

Amy has created an absolutely GORGEOUS QP for you all! As always, QPs are PU only :)



You can download it right here.

Also, in case you missed my earlier announcement, I'm hosting the DSO Color Challenge this month - and we're having a great time! You can create a mini kit, or a layout from your stash, or any of the amazing minis that have already been posted! And check out the participation prize:



You can find out more about the DSO Color Challenge right here.

3 comments:

Kristal said...

Very cute QP! THanks!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

Lynna said...

Love trains! Super cute! Thanks so much for sharing! :-)