Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Another day, another freebie!

Wow! Yesterday was so exciting! New guest spot, new store, a freebie, a huge sale!

And now for another big announcement!



Yep - you heard it! I'm joining the talented design team at Polka Dot Plum! My store will open Wednesday, November 3rd (tomorrow)!

Come back tomorrow to check out my brand new release (appropriate called "It's My Party"!) and to check out what goodies I have for you then!

Two quick mentions before I post part two of my Hope for Tomorrow Add On freebie.

1. Be sure to check out Scrappers Give Thanks - this is an amazing opportunity to do what you do so well (scrap!) to deliver messages of hope and laughter to children in hospitals! I'm one of the sponsors this year and I think it's an incredible cause! All you have to do is scrap and you have a chance to get some amazing prizes!

2. I'm hosting the Color Challenge at DSO this month. There is a posting bonus for you as well :) You can find out more about it all right here! I do hope you join me!

Now for part two of the Hope for Tomorrow Add On. Remember this freebie is a limited time offer - so grab it quick! :)

Today I'm posting the second part of my Hope for Tomorrow Add On. The links will only be available this week! I know there are a lot of trains and such going on this week, so I'll be sure to remind you! :)

HERE IS A 4SHARED LINK FOR PART TWO AS WE HAVE OVERLOADED BOX.NET



It's the add on to this kit here:



Which you can pick up for 30% off and use saveextra20 to save an extra 20% at any of my stores until Sunday only!

My Personal Store
Sugar Hill Co
My Life and Scrap
Digi Scraps Drive In

Have a terrific Tuesday!

10 comments:

KandiceD said...

Jen, thank you for the Hope for Tomorrow mini.....it's just perfect for those fall LO's. I am having a problem seeing the link for part 2. I will check back later! Thanks again!

Heather said...

I love the mini! But I don't see the link for part 2 either....

KandiceD said...

Hey I tried your link and it still points to part 1, the papers. Which are beautiful by the way!

tiggconn said...

Yep I still get part1 with that link too. Will check back. Love the addon!

Jen said...

I am so sorry! Here you go!!

http://www.box.net/shared/inreracpxc

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Kit(s) post on Nov. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you,Part 2 is out of bandwidth.

ej236 said...

Great kit, but it's saying that the bandwidth is out. I'll check back later.

Jen said...

Here's a 4shared link - terribly sorry for the difficulties!

http://www.4shared.com/file/Qm-45-EO/JCD_HFT_AddOn_pt2.html