Sunday, June 13, 2010

Just Another Day QP

Happy Sunday everyone!

I am so hoping for a break in this weather! My poor little guy is getting cabin fever! The malls + playgroups are jammed with kids so between wet weather + insanity at the places we normally escape too - we're stuck at home :(

I haven't got a new kit out on Monday - but I do have one coming out on June 21st ... I'm getting ready to open somewhere new and exciting too (that'll happen June 21st as well!) But I can't tell you yet!

Oh - and if you haven't signed up for my newsletter yet - now is the time - you get a HUGE savings coupon in your welcome email!

And don't forget - my $1.50 retirement bundle offer ends tonight - and then it's back up to $2.99 - won't be $1.50 again!

Last but definitely not least, I've got another QP freebie for you! This one was created by Alyssa (Paper Planes Designs) - didn't she do an amazing job?



You can snag it here

2 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Paper Planes said...

Thank you for the mention!

There was an error in this gadget