Thursday, December 16, 2010

$1 Deal! Daily Download Day 16 and some Inspiration!

Good morning everyone! I hope you are doing well. I can't believe we're less than 10 days away from Christmas! And no - I'm not ready, are you? :)

The 12 Days of Dollar Deals continues today at Scrapable! And today I have I'm All Boy on sale at Scrapable for just $1 :) I figure I had to balance it out given I had a girlie kit on sale before :) You can click on the ad to be taken to the kit. It's $1 - today only!



Here is some BEAUTIFUL inspiration from Cath:





These gorgeous layouts were created with my Winter's Day Collection:



and you can use this coupon to save an extra 25% off the whole collection!



at any of my stores! Talk about savings!

Personal Store
Funky Playground Designs
Digi Scraps Drive In
My Life and Scrap
Polka Dot Plum
Scrapable


And now for the daily download:



You can pick up today's piece from:
4shared
Mediafire
Box.net

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

Lynna said...

Thank you for Day 16...this is such a beautiful Christmas kit!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

thank-you.