Thursday, August 19, 2010

Daily Download Starts Today!

Today is the fist day of the Digi Scraps Drive In Daily Download. And guess what - I made it!! The kit is called "Splash" - and will be released over the next 10 days. Each daily download will be available for roughly 24 hours - from 12:00 AM CST to 11:59 PM PST.



You can pick up the daily download by visiting the Digi Scraps Drive-In forum right here.

As a special bonus - I have a free set of cardstock available that goes with the kit!

Sorry - this freebie has expired.

7 comments:

Nancy M said...

I'm sorry to bother you but I can't find the thread where the daily downloads starts. Can you help me?

LifeAsDinkers said...

Hi Jen. i grabbed a blinkie..thanks for sharing your freebies! :)

Chris Allport said...

Thank you so much for the heads up on this. You've made a wonderful kit for digiscraps drivein. I always grab their daily downloads and wondered when the august one was starting. Thanks also for the paper pack.

I found the link:

http://digiscrapsdrivein.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=88

Lots of luv

Chris

Jen said...

Chris - thanks for posting the details! "LifeAsDinkers" - yay! Thank you so much! And Nancy - hope Chris was able to help!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

fl_connie said...

beautiful kit, Jen! Thanks - and thanks for those wonderful cardstocks to go with! ((hugs))

deb said...

Thank you so much for the great add on papers and the kit in the DigiScrap Drive In.

There was an error in this gadget